2021 In October, the value of total industrial output in Lithuania amounted to 2.7 billion EUR at current prices and increased by 0.6% compared to September at constant prices.
Over a month, the production of:
- other vehicles and equipment increased by 27.9 per cent,
- leather and leather products increased by 9.6 per cent,
- other production increased by 6.9 per cent,
- electrical equipment increased by 4.6 per cent.,
- production of motor vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers increased 4.3 per cent.
2021 January-October total industrial output amounted to 22.4 billion at current prices. Compared to the same period in 2020, industrial output increased by 18.1% at constant prices.